Display screen of an electronic device with graphical user interface
Latest Citigroup Patents:
- Fraud early warning system and method
- System, method and apparatus for value exchange utilizing value-storing applications
- Methods and systems for dynamically generating and reusing dynamic web content
- Method and system of contactless interfacing for smart card banking
- Smart authentication and identification via voiceprints
The broken line showing portions of the electronic device illustrates unclaimed environment and forms no part of the claimed design. The broken line showing portions of the graphical user interface illustrate unclaimed portions of the graphical user interface. The outer rectangular broken line in each drawing represents a display screen of an electronic device.
The appearance of the transitional image sequentially transitions between the images shown in
The ornamental design for a display screen of an electronic device with graphical user interface, as shown and described.
U.S. Patent Documents
|5825357||October 20, 1998||Malamud et al.|
|5877751||March 2, 1999||Kanemitsu et al.|
|D424036||May 2, 2000||Arora et al.|
|6072486||June 6, 2000||Sheldon et al.|
|D427574||July 4, 2000||Sawada et al.|
|6975712||December 13, 2005||Schnarel|
|D527011||August 22, 2006||Bixler|
|D545832||July 3, 2007||Armendariz|
|D550691||September 11, 2007||Hally et al.|
|D578134||October 7, 2008||Jasinski|
|D586361||February 10, 2009||Horowitz et al.|
|D593120||May 26, 2009||Bouchard et al.|
|D603420||November 3, 2009||Channell|
|D604315||November 17, 2009||Hoefnagels et al.|
|D605657||December 8, 2009||Danton|
|D608364||January 19, 2010||Walsh et al.|
|D611949||March 16, 2010||Fletcher et al.|
|D633517||March 1, 2011||Weir et al.|
|D636783||April 26, 2011||Basapur et al.|
|D637606||May 10, 2011||Luke et al.|
|D653672||February 7, 2012||Friedlander|
|D659157||May 8, 2012||Klein et al.|
|D660311||May 22, 2012||Klein et al.|
|D660861||May 29, 2012||Lee et al.|
|8171432||May 1, 2012||Matas et al.|
|D661313||June 5, 2012||Nenoki|
|D662106||June 19, 2012||Mori et al.|
|D662509||June 26, 2012||Klein et al.|
|8230021||July 24, 2012||Sumner et al.|
|D665396||August 14, 2012||Williams et al.|
|D693359||November 12, 2013||Gardner et al.|
|D701875||April 1, 2014||d'Amore et al.|
|D706287||June 3, 2014||Kim et al.|
|D709908||July 29, 2014||Wujcik et al.|
|D711907||August 26, 2014||Sepulveda et al.|
|D777770||January 31, 2017||Che|
|D778313||February 7, 2017||Cho|
|D779544||February 21, 2017||Paulik|
|D781908||March 21, 2017||Bhandari|
|20110055697||March 3, 2011||Davidson et al.|
Foreign Patent Documents
- Japanese Official Action dated Jul. 8, 2013, in related Design Application No. 2011-25424, with English translation, 14 pages.
- Japanese Official Action dated Jul. 8, 2013, in related Design Application No. 2011-25421, with English translation, 13 pages.
- Japanese Official Action dated Jul. 8, 2013, in related Design Application No. 2011-23009, with English translation, 14 pages.
- Design of a remote controller as disclosed in Dealerscope, vol. 9, p. 56, and accepted by National Center of Industrial Property Information and Training (IPIT) on Oct. 6, 2009, 1 page.
- Design of a bar-code reader as disclosed in Windows CE Handy-terminal Series, p. 2, accepted by IPIT on Oct. 13, 2006, 1 page.
- Design of a mobile phone's screen as disclosed in au KDDIAQUOS mobile phone W5ISH by Sharp accepted by IPIT on Jul. 27, 2007, 1 page.
- Design of a controller for air conditioners as disclosed with the title “Honeywell RTH7600D Touchscreen 7-Day Programmable Thermost (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/images/B001FWZ7IW/ref=dp—image—text—0?ie=UTF8&n=228013&s=hi)” distributed through internet on Feb. 2, 2009, and accepted by IPIT on Feb. 6, 2009, 1 page.
- Design of a car navigation system as disclosed in a car navigation system as disclosed in Car Graphic, p. 191, vol. 7 (Jul. 1, 2007 Issue), and accepted by IPIT on Jun. 3, 2008, 1 page.
- Design of a device for displaying navigation as disclosed in Car Graphic, vol. 1 (Jan. 1, 2010 Issue), p. 34a, accepted by IPIT on Dec. 1, 2009, 1 page.
- Design of an operation panel of the automatic registration equipment, COLORCON, Model DT-950M I1 by Taiyo Electric Industrial Co., Ltd. and accepted by National Center of Industrial Property Information and Training (PIT) on Mar. 14, 2008.
- Design of a screen image of the multi-media player for automobile use as disclosed in the Korea Design Gazette No. 08-19 (Design Reg. No. 30-0508421) published on Oct. 10, 2008, and accepted by IPIT on Nov. 13, 2008.
- Design of a screen image of the ATM as disclosed in the Korea Design Gazette No. 07-02 (Design Reg. No. 30-0436078) published on Jan. 9, 2007, and accepted by IPIT on Apr. 19, 2007.
- Design of an navigation indicator as disclosed in “Car Graphic” Jan. 1, 2010 Issue on a34 page and accepted by National Center of Industrial Property Information and Training (IPIT) on Dec. 1, 2009.
- Design of a device for displaying data as disclosed in the Korea Design Gazette No. 09-22 Issue (Design Reg. No. 30-0545385) published on Nov. 16, 2009 and accepted by JPO Promotion Division on Dec. 24, 2009.
Filed: Nov 1, 2012
Date of Patent: Jun 27, 2017
Assignee: Citigroup Technology, Inc. (New York, NY)
Inventors: Christopher E. Kay (New Canaan, CT), Tim Kobe (San Francisco, CA), Sam Lising (San Francisco, CA), Raul Paredes (Tokyo), Sanjeev Mehra (Singapore)
Primary Examiner: Cynthia Underwood
Application Number: 29/436,100