Cleaning station assembly
Latest Canon Patents:
- Image encoding apparatus, control method thereof, and non-transitory computer-readable storage medium
- Method and apparatus for encoding and decoding an image with inter layer motion information prediction according to motion information compression scheme
- QoS management for multi-user EDCA transmission mode in 802.11ax networks
- Wireless communication apparatus and control method thereof
- Image processing apparatus, image processing method, imaging apparatus, and recording medium
The portions of the cleaning station assembly shown in broken lines form no part of the claimed design.
The ornamental design for cleaning station assembly, as shown and described.
Filed: Nov 13, 2014
Date of Patent: Oct 10, 2017
Assignee: Canon U.S. Life Sciences, Inc. (Rockville, MD)
Inventors: Brian Murphy (Baltimore, MD), Alex Flamm (Baltimore, MD), Eric Schneider (Catonsville, MD), Chris Felice (Newport News, VA), Kazuhiko Hasegawa (Newport News, VA), Ronald Kurz (Newport News, VA), Scott Sundberg (Rockville, MD), Ralph McCann (Newport News, VA), Jason Clemons (Newport News, VA)
Primary Examiner: Anhdao Doan
Application Number: 29/509,087