Latest General Electric Patents:
- ULTRASONIC INSPECTION PROBE ASSEMBLY
- SYSTEM FOR SELECTIVELY COUPLING AN ENERGY SOURCE TO A LOAD AND METHOD OF MAKING SAME
- System and method for thermal management using vapor chamber
- System and method for solid oxide fuel cells with staged fuel supply
- Filtering system and an associated method thereof
The design includes an instrument for tangential flow filtration, which is composed of a stainless steel structure. The front end of the instrument includes a plurality of valves and a pump, with sloping lines between the valves and between valves and the pump. The left and right ends of the instrument include further valves, pumps and lines.
The ornamental design for a filtration instrument, as shown and described.
Filed: Jun 7, 2016
Date of Patent: Nov 14, 2017
Assignee: GE HEALTHCARE BIO-SCIENCES AB (Uppsala)
Inventors: Amit Kumar Singh (Bangalore), Klaus Gebauer (Uppsala), Supti Datta (Bangalore), Karl Axel Jakob Liderfelt (Uppsala), Nachiket Karmarkar (Bangalore), Ajit S. Vernekar (Bangalore), Mats Olsson (Uppsala), Amit Kumar Sharma (Bangalore), Sasi Kumar Nutalapati (Bangalore), Fredrik Oskar Lundstrom (Uppsala), Jean Pierre Neff (Furdenheim)
Primary Examiner: Robin V Webster
Application Number: 29/567,224