Medical tool for use in applying medical article
Latest EMRGE, LLC Patents:
The dot-dash and evenly spaced broken lines immediately adjacent to the shaded areas depict the bounds of the claimed design, while all other broken lines are directed to environment. The broken lines form no part of the claimed design.
The ornamental design for a medical tool for use in applying medical article, as shown and described.
|3487836||January 1970||Niebel et al.|
|4702251||October 27, 1987||Sheehan|
|D331527||December 8, 1992||Feng|
|5230701||July 27, 1993||Meyer et al.|
|6056342||May 2, 2000||Chan|
|6176868||January 23, 2001||Detour|
|6210419||April 3, 2001||Mayenberger|
|6261303||July 17, 2001||Mayenberger|
|D450571||November 20, 2001||Chen|
|7332641||February 19, 2008||Lebner et al.|
|D566271||April 8, 2008||Gao|
|D610684||February 23, 2010||Gaydos|
|D610685||February 23, 2010||Gaydos|
|D617002||June 1, 2010||Lundkvist|
|8157839||April 17, 2012||Riskin et al.|
|8246590||August 21, 2012||Hu et al.|
|8435221||May 7, 2013||Hu et al.|
|8562576||October 22, 2013||Hu et al.|
|D709195||July 15, 2014||Peck|
|8834434||September 16, 2014||Hu et al.|
|9028529||May 12, 2015||Riskin et al.|
|9301760||April 5, 2016||Fox|
|D764057||August 16, 2016||Schaffner|
|9421133||August 23, 2016||Hu et al.|
|D767761||September 27, 2016||Babb|
|9603596||March 28, 2017||Riskin et al.|
|D828552||September 11, 2018||Eippert|
|20020111641||August 15, 2002||Peterson et al.|
|20050080453||April 14, 2005||Lebner|
|20090240186||September 24, 2009||Frang|
|20090259203||October 15, 2009||Hu et al.|
|20100081983||April 1, 2010||Zocher|
|20100228287||September 9, 2010||Jeekel|
|20100262126||October 14, 2010||Hu et al.|
|20110004173||January 6, 2011||Hu et al.|
|20110040325||February 17, 2011||Moehrle|
|20110105963||May 5, 2011||Hu et al.|
|20130178897||July 11, 2013||Wu et al.|
|20140107597||April 17, 2014||Hu et al.|
|20140128819||May 8, 2014||Eaves|
|20140227483||August 14, 2014||Eaves|
|20150005722||January 1, 2015||Hu et al.|
|20150305739||October 29, 2015||Rolandi et al.|
|20160324693||November 10, 2016||Hu et al.|
|20180125492||May 10, 2018||Eaves|
- International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies. Link: https://itemscatalogue.redcross.int/detail.aspx?itemcode=XSINMEDI173682&from=kit. Dec. 31, 2018. Forceps, soft tissue, Duval—Standard products catalogue IFRC ICRC. (Year: 2018).
- Commonly owned U.S. Appl. No. 16/153,340, filed Oct. 5, 2018, pp. 1-111.
- Commonly owned U.S. Appl. No. 16/242,064, filed Jan. 8, 2019, pp. 1-184.
- Japanese Notice of Reasons for Rejection in related JP Application No. 2014-502866, dated Oct. 3, 2016; 9 pages.
- Supplementary Partial European Search Report for EP Application No. 12762897, dated Dec. 23, 2014, 7 pages.
- International Search Report and Written Opinion issued in PCT/US2012/031638 dated Nov. 29, 2012; 10 pages.
- Extended Search Report for related EP Application 12762897.2, dated May 27, 2015, 11 pages.
- Japanese Office Action for related JP Application No. 2014-502866, dated Dec. 10, 2015, Translation provided, 11 pages.
- Australian Patent Examination Report No. 1 in related Australian Patent Application No. 201226205, dated Aug. 28, 2015, 5 pages.
- Chinese First Office Action for related CN Application No. 201280017051.4, dated Jun. 1, 2015, Translation provided, 13 pages.
- Chinese Second Office Action for related CN Application No. 201280017051.4, dated Dec. 31, 2015, Translation provided, 8 pages.
Filed: Oct 20, 2017
Date of Patent: Oct 8, 2019
Assignee: EMRGE, LLC (Atlanta, GA)
Inventors: Felmont F. Eaves, III (Atlanta, GA), David O. Kazmer (Georgetown, MA), Gary W. Knight (Lebanon, OH), Timothy G. Dietz (Reading, MA), William Eugene Clem (Bozeman, MT)
Primary Examiner: Susan Bennett Hattan
Assistant Examiner: Lauren D McVey
Application Number: 29/622,941