Display screen with animated graphical user interface
Latest Yahoo Patents:
- Authentication apparatus and method for clustering and authenticating users
- Information processing device, information processing method, and non-transitory computer readable storage medium
- Voice extraction device, voice extraction method, and non-transitory computer readable storage medium
- Causality analysis device, method, and non-transitory computer readable storage medium with determination of causal advantages and disadvantages to a user
- Information processing apparatus, information processing method, and non-transitory computer readable storage medium
The patent or application file contains at least one drawing executed in color. Copies of this patent or patent application publication with color drawing(s) will be provided by the Office upon request and payment of the necessary fee.
animated graphical user interface as shown in
The broken lines around
The appearance of the animated images sequentially transitions between the images shown in
The ornamental design for a display screen with animated graphical user interface, as shown and described.
|D671558||November 27, 2012||Anzures|
|D714812||October 7, 2014||Kim|
|D768666||October 11, 2016||Anzures|
|D780781||March 7, 2017||Ding|
|D783633||April 11, 2017||Oh|
|D812635||March 13, 2018||Wei|
|D817337||May 8, 2018||Wei|
|D817340||May 8, 2018||Kim|
|D821443||June 26, 2018||Jang|
|D837237||January 1, 2019||Fraser|
|10268491||April 23, 2019||Vadodaria|
|D854550||July 23, 2019||O'Rourke|
|D860221||September 17, 2019||Jeon|
|D860223||September 17, 2019||Uchida|
|D866570||November 12, 2019||Burroughs|
|D872737||January 14, 2020||Ressel|
|D873277||January 21, 2020||Anzures|
|D873281||January 21, 2020||Van Gerbig|
|20170017376||January 19, 2017||Han|
- Lebovics, Warren. “Download/Save Animation.” Dribbble, published Sep. 15, 2014 (Retrieved from the Internet Mar. 4, 2020). Internet URL: <https://dribbble.com/shots/1725734-Download-Save-Animation> (Year: 2014).
- Lewis, Brandon. “Success! You've done it.” Dribbble, published Jun. 10, 2016 (Retrieved from the Internet Mar. 4, 2020). Internet URL: <https://dribbble.com/shots/2770345-Success-You-ve-done-it> (Year: 2016).
- Sidorenko, Irina. “Designing KPMG Online: Case Study.” UX Planet, published Sep. 7, 2018 (Retrieved from the Internet Mar. 4, 2020). Internet URL: <https://uxplanet.org/kpmg-15fb34b11eb> (Year: 2018).
Filed: Dec 17, 2018
Date of Patent: Jun 23, 2020
Assignee: YAHOO JAPAN CORPORATION (Tokyo)
Inventors: Moto Nakai (Tokyo), Eri Sese (Tokyo), Ryosuke Ohmae (Tokyo), Shinichiro Ishikawa (Tokyo)
Primary Examiner: Jack Reickel
Assistant Examiner: Rachel A Voorhies
Application Number: 29/673,710