Capillary cartridge for electrophoresis
Latest Hitachi High-Tech Corporation Patents:
- CHARGED PARTICLE BEAM APPARATUS
- METHOD, APPARATUS, AND PROGRAM FOR DETERMINING CONDITION RELATED TO CAPTURED IMAGE OF CHARGED PARTICLE BEAM APPARATUS
- ANALYTICAL SYSTEM AND METHOD INCLUDING SWITCHING BETWEEN LIQUID CHROMATOGRAPHY FLUIDIC STREAMS
- Plasma processing method and wavelength selection method used in plasma processing
- Specimen inspection automation system and method for managing empty specimen carrier
The broken lines illustrate portions of the capillary cartridge for electrophoresis that form no part of the claimed design.
The ornamental design for a capillary cartridge for electrophoresis, as shown and described.
|D679832||April 9, 2013||Oonuma et al.|
|D767782||September 27, 2016||Cao|
|D851779||June 18, 2019||Bulloch|
|D852979||July 2, 2019||Liu|
|11125720||September 21, 2021||Nakazawa|
|20100147692||June 17, 2010||Liu|
|20170176385||June 22, 2017||Walton|
|20200232943||July 23, 2020||Lim|
- U.S. Appl. No. 29/749,443, filed Sep. 4, 2020.
- U.S. Appl. No. 29/749,440, filed Sep. 4, 2020.
- United States Notice of Allowance issued in U.S. Appl. No. 29/749,440, dated Nov. 26, 2021 (10 pages).
- United States Office Action issued in U.S. Appl. No. 29/749,443, dated Nov. 22, 2021 (11 pages).
Filed: Sep 4, 2020
Date of Patent: Mar 29, 2022
Assignees: Hitachi High-Tech Corporation (Tokyo), Life Technologies Corporation (Carlsbad, CA)
Inventors: Katsuhiro Aritome (Tokyo), Asami Terakado (Tokyo), Takeshi Ooura (Tokyo), Sandro David Klein (Irvine, CA)
Primary Examiner: Anhdao Doan
Application Number: 29/749,423