Condensed heterocyclic derivatives and herbicides
A condensed heterocyclic derivative of the formula ##STR1## (wherein R is a hydroxyl group, R.sup.3 or R.sup.4 is an alkoxy group, W is an oxygen atom, Yn is a hydrogen atom, Z is a methine group, and A is a 5- or 6-membered heterocyclic ring which may be substituted, and a herbicide, are presented. When used for paddy field treatment, upland soil treatment and foliage treatment, the condensed heterocyclic derivative of the present invention exhibits excellent herbicidal activities against gramineous and non-gramineous weeds without adversely affecting crop plants.
Latest Kumiai Chemical Industry Co., Ltd. Patents:
- Agrochemical composition and dispersal method therefor
- Method for producing sulfoxide derivative
- Rice seed treatment agent
- GENE INVOLVED IN SYNTHESIS OF CYCLIC PEPTIDE COMPOUND, METHOD FOR PRODUCING CYCLIC PEPTIDE COMPOUND USING THE SAME, AND TRANSFORMANT COMPRISING THE SAME
- Aqueous agrochemical suspension composition and dispersal method therefor
3. A triazine derivative or a salt thereof according to claim 1, wherein A in the formula (I) is (A-1), (A-2), (A-3) or (A-4), W is an oxygen atom or a sulfur atom, and each of R.sup.3 and R.sup.4 is an alkoxy group.
4. An herbicidal composition containing an herbicidally effective amount of the triazine of claim 1 and a carrier therefor.
5. An herbicidal composition containing an herbicidally effective amount of the triazine of claim 2 and a carrier therefor.
6. An herbicidal composition containing an herbicidally effective amount of the triazine of claim 3 and a carrier therefor.
|5616537||April 1, 1997||Pokota et al.|
Filed: Oct 9, 1996
Date of Patent: Jun 23, 1998
Assignees: Kumiai Chemical Industry Co., Ltd. (Tokyo), Ihara Chemical Industry Co., Ltd. (Tokyo)
Inventors: Sumio Yokota (Shizuoka), Masafumi Matsuzawa (Shizuoka), Nobuyuki Ohba (Shizuoka), Toshihiro Nagata (Shizuoka), Shigehiko Tachikawa (Shizuoka), Takeshige Miyazawa (Shizuoka), Katsutada Yanagisawa (Shizuoka)
Primary Examiner: John M. Ford
Law Firm: Oblon, Spivak, McClelland, Maier & Neustadt
Application Number: 8/728,531
International Classification: C07D40310; C07D40510; C07D40910; A01N 4366;