Latest California Institute of Technology Patents:
- SYSTEMS AND METHODS FOR MONITORING CHARACTERISTICS OF ENERGY UNITS
- DIVERSE CARBENE TRANSFERASE ENZYME CATALYSTS DERIVED FROM A P450 ENZYME
- Substrate for sensing, a method of fabricating the substrate, and analyzing apparatus including the substrate
- Method for organizing individual molecules on a patterned substrate and structures assembled thereby
- Synthesis and characterization of Ru alkylidene complexes
FIG. 1 is a perspective view of a robotic vehicle.
FIG. 2 is a top view of the vehicle of FIG. 1, a bottom view being identical thereto.
FIG. 3 is a front view of the vehicle of FIG. 1.
FIG. 4 is a rear view of the vehicle of FIG. 1; and,
FIG. 5 is a left side view of the vehicle of FIG. 1, a right side view being a mirror image thereof.
Filed: Jan 28, 1998
Date of Patent: Sep 7, 1999
Assignee: California Institute of Technology (Pasadena, CA)
Inventors: Brian H. Wilcox (La Canada, CA), Annette K. Nasif (La Crescenta, CA)
Primary Examiner: Nelson C. Holtje
Law Firm: Fish & Richardson P.C.
Application Number: 0/84,039
International Classification: 1214;