Single-lens reflex camera
Latest Canon Patents:
- Imaging apparatus and camera system
- Image processing apparatus, image processing method and non-transitory computer-readable storage medium
- Method, device, and computer program for encapsulating and parsing timed media data
- Image capture apparatus and control method therefor
- Control device for motor drive device, control device for multi-axial motor, and control method for motor drive device
FIG. 1 is a front view of a single-lens reflex camera showing our new design;
FIG. 2 is a rear view thereof;
FIG. 3 is a top plan view thereof;
FIG. 4 is a bottom plan view thereof;
FIG. 5 is a left side view thereof;
FIG. 6 is a right side view thereof; and,
FIG. 7 is a perspective view thereof.
The portions of the article in broken lines are shown for illustrative purposes only and form no part of the claimed design. The chain-link broken lines define the bounds of the claimed design but form no part thereof.
The ornamental design for a single-lens reflex camera, as shown and described.
Filed: Nov 4, 2002
Date of Patent: Oct 28, 2003
Assignee: Canon Kabushiki Kaisha (Tokyo)
Inventors: Yoshiyuki Matsumura (Yokosuka), Hiroshi Sano (Yokohama), Kennosuke Chujo (Tokyo), Hitoshi Takaono (Tokyo)
Primary Examiner: Adir Aronovich
Attorney, Agent or Law Firm: Fitzpatrick, Cella, Harper & Scinto
Application Number: 29/170,205