Latest Apple Patents:
This application is related to: U.S. Design patent application Ser. No. 29/237,233, filed concurrently and entitled “Docking Station”, which is hereby incorporated herein by reference.
Various examples of dock insert embodiments are shown and described, for example in (i) U.S. Design patent application Ser. No. 29/237,097, filed concurrently and entitled “Dock Insert”; (ii) U.S. Design patent application Ser. No. 29/237,111, filed concurrently and entitled “Dock Insert”; and (iii) U.S. Design patent application Ser. No. 29/237,112, filed concurrently and entitled “Dock Insert”, each of which is hereby incorporated herein by reference.
All of the material from the three U.S. Design patent applications that is essential to the claimed design is included herein. Any material in the three U.S. Design patent applications that is not present herein forms no part of the claimed design.
The dock inserts of
The broken lines immediately adjacent the shaded areas represent the bounds of the claimed design while all other broken lines are directed to environment and are for illustrative purposes only; the broken lines form no part of the claimed design.
We claim the ornamental design for a docking station, substantially as shown and described.
|D328277||July 28, 1992||Leman et al.|
|D336631||June 22, 1993||Ivester|
|D350330||September 6, 1994||Peterson|
|D374858||October 22, 1996||Chu|
|5600225||February 4, 1997||Goto|
|5627727||May 6, 1997||Aguilera et al.|
|D385530||October 28, 1997||Hames et al.|
|D388764||January 6, 1998||Bartling et al.|
|D397996||September 8, 1998||Smith|
|D409987||May 18, 1999||Okumura|
|D411166||June 22, 1999||Uemura et al.|
|5952814||September 14, 1999||Van Lerberghe|
|D416536||November 16, 1999||Ross et al.|
|D419160||January 18, 2000||Davidson et al.|
|6042414||March 28, 2000||Kunert|
|D422556||April 11, 2000||Okura et al.|
|D439908||April 3, 2001||Gozani|
|D440542||April 17, 2001||Hawkins et al.|
|D442939||May 29, 2001||Goldenburg|
|D444121||June 26, 2001||Chun et al.|
|D444124||June 26, 2001||Casey et al.|
|6307348||October 23, 2001||Green|
|D450707||November 20, 2001||Francavilla et al.|
|D454332||March 12, 2002||Yokoyama|
|D459299||June 25, 2002||Hughes et al.|
|D461476||August 13, 2002||Evers et al.|
|D463361||September 24, 2002||Ruohonen|
|D466122||November 26, 2002||Moody|
|D468305||January 7, 2003||Ma et al.|
|6524240||February 25, 2003||Thede|
|D472900||April 8, 2003||Matsumoto|
|D477823||July 29, 2003||Lavello|
|6711005||March 23, 2004||Martin|
|D495336||August 31, 2004||Andre et al.|
|6798647||September 28, 2004||Dickie|
|6813528||November 2, 2004||Yang|
|6898080||May 24, 2005||Yin et al.|
|D510091||September 27, 2005||Mori et al.|
|D525616||July 25, 2006||Andre et al.|
|7075579||July 11, 2006||Whitby et al.|
|D526321||August 8, 2006||Hayes et al.|
|D530717||October 24, 2006||Mori et al.|
|D532005||November 14, 2006||Leith|
|7145603||December 5, 2006||Whitby et al.|
|D535614||January 23, 2007||Majanen et al.|
|D544899||June 19, 2007||Li et al.|
|20020103008||August 1, 2002||Rahn et al.|
|20030198015||October 23, 2003||Vogt|
|20060250764||November 9, 2006||Howarth et al.|
- U.S. Appl. No. 29/237,097 entitled “Dock Insert” filed Aug. 24, 2005.
- U.S. Appl. No. 29/237,111 entitled “Dock Insert” filed Aug. 24, 2005.
- U.S. Appl. No. 29/237,112 entitled “Dock Insert” filed Aug. 24, 2005.
- U.S. Appl. No. 29/237,233 entitled “Docking Station” filed Aug. 24, 2005.
- U.S. Appl. No. 11/212,302 entitled “Docking Station for Hand Held Electronic Devices”, filed Aug. 24, 2005.
- “iPod Dock Cradle”, downloaded Apr. 11, 2003, www.book-endzdocks.com/bookendz/dock—cradel.htm.
- “BookEndz Home Page”, downloaded Apr. 11, 2003, www.bookendzdocks.com/bookendz/index.htm.
- “Atech Flash Technology Iduo Ipod Dock and card Reader”, www.the-gadgeteer.com, downloaded Nov. 21, 2005.
- “Adaptec xHub for Notebooks”, http://www.everythingusb.com/hardware/index/Adaptec—xHub—for—Notebooks.htm, downloaded Nov. 22, 2005.
- “Belkin's Top loading USB Hub for iPod shuffle”, http://www.everythingusb.com/belkin—hispeed—usb—2.0—4-port—hub.html, downloaded Nov. 22, 2005.
- “Belkin Hi-Speed USB 2.07—Port Hub”, http://www.everythingusb.com/hardware/index/Belkin—Hi-Speed—USB—2.0—7-Port—Hub..., downloaded Nov. 22, 2005.
Filed: Aug 24, 2005
Date of Patent: Jan 1, 2008
Assignee: Apple Inc. (Cupertino, CA)
Inventors: Bartley K. Andre (Menlo Park, CA), Daniel J. Coster (San Francisco, CA), Daniele De Iuliis (San Francisco, CA), Richard P. Howarth (San Francisco, CA), Jonathan P. Ive (San Francisco, CA), Duncan Robert Kerr (San Francisco, CA), Shin Nishibori (San Francisco, CA), Matthew Dean Rohrbach (San Francisco, CA), Douglas B. Satzger (Menlo Park, CA), Vincent Keane Seid, legal representative (Los Gatos, CA), Christopher J. Stringer (Woodside, CA), Eugene Antony Whang (San Francisco, CA), Rico Zorkendorfer (San Francisco, CA), Calvin Q. Seid, deceased (Palo Alto, CA)
Primary Examiner: Stella Reid
Assistant Examiner: Keli′ L. Acker
Attorney: Beyer Weaver LLP
Application Number: 29/237,084