Drill with unique shaped coolant holes
Latest Mitsubishi Materials Corporation Patents:
- Ag underlayer-attached metallic member, Ag underlayer-attached insulating circuit substrate,semiconductor device, heat sink-attached insulating circuit substrate, and method for manufacturing Ag underlayer-attached metallic member
- Surface-coated cutting tool in which hard coating layer exhibits excellent chipping resistance
- CASTING MOLD MATERIAL AND COPPER ALLOY MATERIAL
- Insulated flat conductive wire having high aspect ratio, method for manufacturing same, and coil
- Copper alloy for electronic/electrical device, copper alloy plastically-worked material for electronic/electrical device, component for electronic/electrical device, terminal, and busbar
The broken lines depict the environment and form no part of the claimed design.
The ornamental design for a drill with unique shaped coolant holes, as shown and described.
Filed: May 11, 2009
Date of Patent: Oct 13, 2009
Assignee: Mitsubishi Materials Corporation (Tokyo)
Inventors: Kazuya Yanagida (Gifu), Hiroyuki Higashi (Gifu), Nobuyuki Matsuda (Gifu)
Primary Examiner: Sandra Snapp
Assistant Examiner: Patricia Palasik
Attorney: Darby & Darby P.C.
Application Number: 29/336,831