Latest Kabushiki Kaisha Topcon Patents:
- Preparation system for surveying operation
- Surveying instrument including a reflective prism mounted on a movable part
- Safety diagnosis system for structure
- Swept-source optical coherence tomography (SS-OCT) phase stabilization with reference signal calibration
- Image acquiring device and image acquiring system
The article is a rotating laser which a laser beam is scanned in the predetermined plane by rotation of a prism, a reflector or the like so that a standard plane is presented by the scanning rotating laser beam. A body of the rotating laser has an operating section, a cap of battery box and a pair of grips on the side thereof A bottom of the rotating laser has a tripod mounting screw at the center of the bottom. The body of the rotating laser has a laser projecting section which is mounted on a top of a rotating cylinder. The grips function to protect the operation section. Three legs are provided at a rear side so that the rotating laser can be used sideways. A guard roof of the rotation laser is openly mounted on the top of the body.
The ornamental design for a rotating laser, as shown and described.