Latest Dell Products L.P. Patents:
- CLASSIFYING NETWORK TRAFFIC TO USE CELLULAR NETWORK SLICES BASED ON APPLICATION PARAMETERS
- SUPPORT FOR COMMON MOTHERBOARD CONFIGURATION FOR USB RETIMING
- SURFACE MOUNT PADS FOR NEXT GENERATION SPEEDS
- LIGHTWEIGHT HOST MULTIHOMING
- SYSTEMS AND METHODS FOR VERIFYING AND PRESERVING THE INTEGRITY OF BASIC INPUT/OUTPUT SYSTEM BEFORE POWERING ON OF HOST SYSTEM AND MANAGEMENT ENGINE
The broken lines shown are for illustrative purposes only and form no part of the claimed design.
The ornamental design for a power supply, as shown and described.
Filed: Oct 9, 2009
Date of Patent: Mar 30, 2010
Assignee: Dell Products L.P. (Round Rock, TX)
Inventors: Yinggang Du (Round Rock, TX), Mark Gilson (Austin, TX), Scott Lauffer (Austin, TX), Jared Mockler (Austin, TX)
Primary Examiner: Prabhakar Deshmukh
Assistant Examiner: Derrick Holland
Attorney: Hamilton & Terrile LLP
Application Number: 29/345,115