Power line communication device
Latest Cisco Technology, Inc. Patents:
- Reroute detection in segment routing data plane
- Triggering targeted scanning to detect rats and other malware
- Automatic screen brightness and camera exposure adjustment for remote multimedia collaboration sessions
- Receiving wireless local area network (WLAN) packets from co-located access point radios and client device radios
- Adaptive quality of service for enterprise traffic
The areas in broken lines are for illustrative purposes only and form no part of the claimed design.
The ornamental design for a power line communication device, as shown and described.
Filed: Sep 30, 2008
Date of Patent: Aug 31, 2010
Assignee: Cisco Technology, Inc. (San Jose, CA)
Inventors: Christian C Landry (Harvard, MA), Sandro David Klein (Cypress, CA), Hungbing Chen (Tustin, CA), Daniel K Harden (Palo Alto, CA), Hirotomi Teranishi (Palo Alto, CA), David S Benavidez (Santa Clara, CA)
Primary Examiner: Ian Simmons
Assistant Examiner: Charles D Hanson
Attorney: Haynes and Boone, LLP.
Application Number: 29/325,393