Glasses for watching 3D image
Latest Samsung Electronics Patents:
- Apparatus and method for profile installation in communication system
- Method and apparatus for providing feedback between base transceiver stations through cooperative communication in wireless communication system
- Display apparatus, portable terminal, and operating method of display apparatus
- Display device
- Display apparatus having a full-thickness through hole
The ornamental design for a glasses for watching 3D image, as shown and described.
|4400067||August 23, 1983||Joffe|
|D539834||April 3, 2007||Hester|
|D616486||May 25, 2010||Carlow et al.|
|D636009||April 12, 2011||Hunt|
|D636809||April 26, 2011||Hwang et al.|
|D636810||April 26, 2011||Hwang et al.|
- U.S. Appl. No. 29/373,476, Applicant: Ju-Won Cho, filed Apr. 13, 2011 entitled Glasses for Watching 3D Images.
Filed: Apr 13, 2011
Date of Patent: Nov 22, 2011
Assignee: Samsung Electronics Co., Inc. (Suwon, Kyunggi-Do)
Inventors: Ju-Won Cho (Seoul), Kyoung-Hoon Kim (Kyunggi-do), Gyoo-Sang Choi (Seoul)
Primary Examiner: Raphael Barkai
Attorney: Flynn, Theil, Boutell & Tanis, P.C.
Application Number: 29/373,475