Server front cover set
Latest IBM Patents:
- SERVICE ISSUE SOURCE IDENTIFICATION IN AN INTERCONNECTED ENVIRONMENT
- OPTIMIZATION OF MEDICINES DELIVERY
- PERFORMING AN APPLICATION SNAPSHOT USING PROCESS VIRTUAL MACHINE RESOURCES
- Leveraging and Training an Artificial Intelligence Model for Control Identification
- Echo cancellation in online conference systems
Any broken lines included in the figures, including any boundary created thereby, illustrate environmental matter only and do not form a part of the claimed design.
We claim the ornamental design for a server front cover set, as shown and described.
Filed: Aug 28, 2012
Date of Patent: Dec 3, 2013
Assignee: International Business Machines Corporation (Armonk, NY)
Inventors: Paula Besterman (Cary, NC), Aaron R. Cox (Tucson, AZ), Jason E. Minyard (Phoenix, AZ), Robert K. Mullady (Highland, NY), Joni E. Saylor (Phoenix, AZ), Ronald A. Smith (Wake Forest, NC), Howard P. Welz (Highland, NY), Roland Zapfe (Chapel Hill, NC)
Primary Examiner: Freda S Nunn
Application Number: 29/430,669