Light wave distance measuring theodolite
Latest Kabushiki Kaisha Topcon Patents:
- Swept-source optical coherence tomography (SS-OCT) phase stabilization with reference signal calibration
- Image acquiring device and image acquiring system
- Ophthalmic examination support system, ophthalmic examination support server and ophthalmic examination support device
- BLOOD FLOW MEASUREMENT APPARATUS
- Ophthalmologic microscope system
The broken lines depict environmental subject matter only and form no part of the claimed design.
The claimed light wave distance measuring theodolite is for use in measuring distances and angles, wherein measurement data and architectonics data can also be transmitted and received to other instruments.
The ornamental design for a light wave distance measuring theodolite, as shown and described.