Multi-panel server door
Latest IBM Patents:
- REVERSE-TIERED MODEL TO MANAGE TEMPORAL ACCESS TO DATA
- SEATING SPACE OPTIMIZATION IN A GROUPED SEATING ENVIRONMENT
- Determining Streaming Content User Consumption
- Adaptive Multi-Perceptual Similarity Detection and Resolution
- WORKLOAD MANAGEMENT WITH DATA ACCESS AWARENESS BY AGGREGATING FILE LOCALITY INFORMATION IN A COMPUTING CLUSTER
The broken lines in the drawings illustrate portions of the multi-panel server door which form no part of the claimed design.
We claim the ornamental design for a multi-panel server door, as shown and described.
Filed: Jul 6, 2016
Date of Patent: Nov 21, 2017
Assignee: International Business Machines Corporation (Armonk, NY)
Inventors: Paula Besterman (Cary, NC), Aaron R. Cox (Tucson, AZ), Angel E. Delgado (Vail, AZ), John C. Elliott (Tucson, AZ), Camillo Sassano (Durham, NC), Kevin L. Schultz (Raleigh, NC)
Primary Examiner: Freda S Nunn
Application Number: 29/570,258