Latest BLACKMAGIC DESIGN PTY LTD Patents:
The broken lines illustrate structure or features which form no part of the claimed design.
The drawings include surface shading which represents contour and not surface ornamentation.
The ornamental design for a control panel, as shown and described.
U.S. Patent Documents
|D508918||August 30, 2005||Ritchey|
|D588590||March 17, 2009||Tompkin|
|D607425||January 5, 2010||Asai|
|D609220||February 2, 2010||Ito|
|D615993||May 18, 2010||Ho|
|D616868||June 1, 2010||Ito|
|7821781||October 26, 2010||Adenau|
|D631062||January 18, 2011||Bennett|
|8138689||March 20, 2012||Adenau|
|D666159||August 28, 2012||Adenau|
|D680519||April 23, 2013||Ito|
|D791187||July 4, 2017||Ito|
|9824672||November 21, 2017||Ludwig|
- Blackmagic Design Pty Ltd, digital photos of control panel, angle view and front view, ATEM 1ME Broadcast Panel, released Apr. 11, 2011.
- Blackmagic Design Pty Ltd, digital photo of control panel, angle view, ATEM 2ME Broadcast Panel, released 2011.
- Blackmagic Design Pty Ltd, digital photo of control panel, angle view, DaVinci Resolve Panel, released 2010.
- U.S. Appl. No. 29/608,642, filed Jun. 23, 2017 (unpublished).
- U.S. Appl. No. 29/608,645, filed Jun. 23, 2017 (unpublished).
- U.S. Appl. No. 29/608,646, filed Jun. 23, 2017 (unpublished).
Filed: Jun 23, 2017
Date of Patent: Jul 24, 2018
Assignee: BLACKMAGIC DESIGN PTY LTD
Inventors: Grant Petty (Port Melbourne), Simon Kidd (Port Melbourne), Shannon Smith (Port Melbourne), Stuart Elford (Port Melbourne), Andrew Howley (Port Melbourne), John Vanzella (Port Melbourne), Nicola Andrews (Port Melbourne), Ying Shao (Port Melbourne)
Primary Examiner: Prabhakar G Deshmukh
Application Number: 29/608,643