Latest Facebook Patents:
- Image-sensor data compression
- LED emitter timing alignment for image-based peripheral device tracking in artificial reality systems
- Scalable, secure, efficient, and adaptable distributed digital ledger transaction network
- Optical hyperfocal reflective systems and methods, and augmented reality and/or virtual reality displays incorporating same
- Adaptive rate control for artificial reality
The broken lines shown in the figures illustrate portions of the head-mounted display that form no part of the claimed design.
The ornamental design for a head-mounted display, as shown and described.
|9385396||July 5, 2016||Goh et al.|
|10146262||December 4, 2018||Magrath et al.|
|10297868||May 21, 2019||Choi et al.|
|D865764||November 5, 2019||Miller|
|D867362||November 19, 2019||Chou|
|D875094||February 11, 2020||Miller|
|D883280||May 5, 2020||Shao|
|10663737||May 26, 2020||Magrath et al.|
|D892792||August 11, 2020||Miller|
|D893478||August 18, 2020||Watanabe|
|D898738||October 13, 2020||Denhez|
|D900095||October 27, 2020||Wang|
|D900099||October 27, 2020||Park|
|D910014||February 9, 2021||Amijo|
|D910015||February 9, 2021||Amijo|
- Wikipedia, “LG G Flex”, URL: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LG_G_Flex, as accessed on Jun. 19, 2020, 2 pages.
- Lang, Ben, “HoloLens 2 Specs Reveal 2-3 Hour ‘Active’ Battery Life, Optional Top Strap, & More”, URL: https://www.roadtovr.com/hololens-2-specs-resolution-field-of-view-battery-life/, Feb. 24, 2019, 5 pages.
- Howard et al., “Curved Batteries, Devices, and Accessories”, U.S. Appl. No. 62/901,082, filed Sep. 16, 2019, 75 pages.
- Howard et al., “Non-Uniformly Curved Batteries”, U.S. Appl. No. 16/818,611, filed Mar. 13, 2020, 115 pages.
- Howard et al., “Curved Battery-Pack Devices and Accessories”, U.S. Appl. No. 16/818,614, filed Mar. 13, 2020, 117 pages.
- Roig et al., “Head Cradle for Head-Mounted Display and Related Systems and Devices”, U.S. Appl. No. 63/060,716, filed Aug. 4, 2020, 65 pages.
- Flores et al., “Fabric Reinforced Soft Actuators”, U.S. Appl. No. 63/050,310, filed Jul. 10, 2020, 56 pages.
- Barreiros et al., “Fabric Reinforced Soft Actuators”, U.S. Appl. No. 17/111,549, filed Dec. 4, 2020, 71 pages.
Filed: Feb 10, 2020
Date of Patent: Jul 20, 2021
Assignee: Facebook Technologies, LLC (Menlo Park, CA)
Inventors: Peter Wesley Bristol (Seattle, WA), Joseph Patrick Sullivan (Seattle, WA), Mauricio Romano (Redmond, WA), David Michael Pickett (Seattle, WA), Peter Allan Chase Newbury (Burlington, WA), Quintin Morris (Seattle, WA), Shane Michael Ellis (Bellevue, WA), Glen Jason Tompkins (Woodinville, WA), Enric Vial Roig (Seattle, WA), Joel Bernard Jacobs (Seattle, WA)
Primary Examiner: Austin Murphy
Application Number: 29/723,777