Material having edging
The broken lines in
The ornamental design for a material having edging, as shown and described.
|4058537||November 15, 1977||Mueller|
|4199490||April 22, 1980||Kamiya et al.|
|4678115||July 7, 1987||Weisert|
|4863551||September 5, 1989||Ogura|
|D344489||February 22, 1994||Webb|
|D348387||July 5, 1994||Sullivan|
|5700340||December 23, 1997||Johnson et al.|
|5943557||August 24, 1999||Moden|
|6391686||May 21, 2002||Shiozawa|
|6987671||January 17, 2006||Houle|
|7004244||February 28, 2006||Rauch|
|7229683||June 12, 2007||Fischer et al.|
|7821126||October 26, 2010||Houle et al.|
|7906845||March 15, 2011||Galloway et al.|
|D644757||September 6, 2011||Vappula|
|8445102||May 21, 2013||Strader et al.|
|8545987||October 1, 2013||Strader et al.|
|8916419||December 23, 2014||Chen et al.|
|8920919||December 30, 2014||Arora et al.|
|9016629||April 28, 2015||Svartstrom|
|D731078||June 2, 2015||Frenette|
|D734732||July 21, 2015||Nakabayashi|
|9257364||February 9, 2016||Ahuja et al.|
|9316447||April 19, 2016||Fleskens et al.|
|9330998||May 3, 2016||Strader et al.|
|9418912||August 16, 2016||Nardi et al.|
|9472485||October 18, 2016||Saeidi et al.|
|D807531||January 9, 2018||Manning|
|D862404||October 8, 2019||Murata|
|20030037866||February 27, 2003||Aoki et al.|
|20030234322||December 25, 2003||Bladt|
|20040180474||September 16, 2004||Oman|
|20040188814||September 30, 2004||Houle et al.|
|20040261980||December 30, 2004||Dani et al.|
|20040262372||December 30, 2004||Houle et al.|
|20040262743||December 30, 2004||Houle et al.|
|20070193672||August 23, 2007||Yamamoto|
|20140367847||December 18, 2014||Strader et al.|
|20160160104||June 9, 2016||Bruzda et al.|
|20160185074||June 30, 2016||Kagawa|
|20160315030||October 27, 2016||Strader et al.|
|20160326419||November 10, 2016||Balandin|
|20160355249||December 8, 2016||Joussellin|
|20160362169||December 15, 2016||Busscher|
- Final Office Action for U.S. Appl. No. 15/207,444, filed Jul. 11, 2016 which names two of the same inventors, and the same assignee, but is not related through a priority claim, dated Apr. 19, 2019, 13 pages.
- Non-Final Office Action dated Sep. 24, 2018 issued by the United States Patent and Trademark Office for U.S. Appl. No. 15/207,444 which has an inventor and assignee in common with the instant application but is not related through a priority claim, 12 pages.
- Korean Office Action dated Oct. 22, 2018 issued in Application No. 10-2017-0085269 which has an inventor and assignee in common with the instant application but is not related through a priority claim, 15 pages. An English language translation of the Korean Office Action is not available at this time.
- European Search Report for EP17178138.8 filed Jun. 27, 2017 which names 2 of the same inventors but is not related through a priority claim, dated Dec. 13, 2017, 6 pages.
- Hirschi, David; Dow Corning Case Study; Understanding Differences Between Thermal Interface Materials: Improve your ability to specify the optimum TIM; Copyright 2008, 4 pages.
- Types of Fabricated Films and Pad Thermal Interface Materials—Dow Corning; Thermal Interface—Wet Dispensed; <http://www.dowcorning.com/content/etronics/etronicswet/newtim_tutorial5.asp>; accessed Jul. 11, 2016.
- Basics of Processing for Fabricated Films and Pads—Dow Corning; Thermal Interface—Wet Dispensed; http://www.dowcorning.com/content/etronics/etronicswet/newtim_tutoria113.asp> accessed Jul. 11, 2016; 1 page.
- Packaging and Storage Considerations—Dow Corning; <http://www.dowcorning.com/content/etronics/etronicswet/newtim_tutorial14.asp> accessed Jul. 11, 2016.
Filed: Oct 6, 2017
Date of Patent: Mar 24, 2020
Inventors: Michael S. Wladyka (Brecksville, OH), Keith David Johnson (Westlake, OH), Jason L. Strader (Cleveland, OH), Mark D. Kittel (Berea, OH), Jingting Yang (Fremont, CA)
Primary Examiner: Llorelys Martinez
Application Number: 29/621,364