Multiple configuration light emitting device package
Latest Cree, Inc. Patents:
- STABILIZED FLUORIDE PHOSPHOR FOR LIGHT EMITTING DIODE (LED) APPLICATIONS
- Light emitter device packages, components, and methods for improved chemical resistance and related methods
- High power transistor with interior-fed gate fingers
- Solid state lighting devices with opposing emission directions
- Multi-cavity package having single metal flange
The broken lines are for illustrative purposes only and form no part of the claimed design.
The ornamental design for a multiple configuration light emitting device package, as shown and described.
|D615504||May 11, 2010||Keller et al.|
|D631020||January 18, 2011||Chuang et al.|
|D637565||May 10, 2011||Wu et al.|
|20090108281||April 30, 2009||Keller et al.|
|20100140634||June 10, 2010||van de Ven et al.|
|20100252851||October 7, 2010||Emerson et al.|
|20110062482||March 17, 2011||Solomensky et al.|
|20110127912||June 2, 2011||Lee et al.|
Filed: Jan 31, 2011
Date of Patent: Dec 13, 2011
Assignee: Cree, Inc. (Durham, NC)
Inventors: Peter S. Andrews (Durham, NC), Raymond Rosado (Apex, NC), Michael P. Laughner (Cary, NC), David T. Emerson (Chapel Hill, NC), Jeffrey C. Britt (Cary, NC)
Primary Examiner: Selina Sikder
Attorney: Jenkins, Wilson, Taylor & Hunt, P.A.
Application Number: 29/384,476